- Rathnew / Wicklow
- Permanent full-time
- Closing date for applications: Wednesday 8th April 2020
- Updated: 18/03/2020
- Email: Edel Tinsley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning management system (LMS) administrator for courses on high-performance buildings catering to different markets.
- Development of course material and assessments relating to high-performance buildings (the position will be supported by technical experts in the firm).
- Design and development of concise, creative and effective content using a variety of blended learning solutions (including virtual and online content), including design documents, storyboards and instructor and learner materials such as hands-on practice, virtual reality, simulations, games and so forth.
- Correction of assessments and sending feedback to learners.
- Analysis of learner progress and generating reports to better improve the online learning platform.
- Setting up and administering Webinars
- Managing current blended courses, most especially the online aspects.
- Internal training of Staff and Trainers.
- Experience in learning management systems and e-learning platforms, preferably Moodle.
- Experience in coordinating e-learning webinars.
- Must be highly competent in Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Comfortable with maths calculations, formulas and scientific notation (our core offering is building science).
- Tech-savvy is a must – applicants must be comfortable in dealing with a lot of different software packages.
- Knowledge of high performance buildings is desirable but not essential – the successful candidate will be trained in all aspects of subject matter.
- Join a dynamic team focused on educating designers and contractors to deliver sustainable buildings.
- Help us to become market leaders in e-learning on high performance buildings.
- Salary between €28,000 and €40,000 depending on experience.
- We take a half day on Fridays and provide Pilates classes on Thursdays!
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 8th April 2020
If you are a recent graduate or professional in the e-learning world and are interested in this opportunity,
please email your CV to Edel Tinsley at email@example.com for further details.