MosArt Architects are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Architectural Technologist to join our team to work on a number of projects in both commercial & residential.
The successful candidate will be accustomed to leading projects while also working as part of a team in the delivery of projects throughout all stages, liaising directly with clients, consultants, stakeholders, preparation of technical documentation, administering building contracts, dealing with day-to-day site queries, and carrying out site inspection reports.
The role will be client-facing and therefore strong communication skills, both oral and written, are essential.
The ideal candidate will have 10 + years’ experience, running projects post planning and working with current legislation in Ireland, and will:
- Have relevant work experience, ideally showing a broad range of capabilities from large scale residential to commercial projects.
- Be fully familiar with Planning and Building Control regulations and their application.
- Proficient operation of BCMS platform and process.
- A proven track record of working on projects from inception to completion and a strong knowledge of construction detailing, including coordination of designs and sign-off of design packages.
- Be able to manage projects on site, including attending site visits / inspections, dealing with day-to-day site queries.
- Possess excellent Revit & Autocad skills with competence in other relevant software packages.
- Proficiency with working across teams and ability to prioritise different project stages.
- Remuneration: Excellent terms and conditions, dependent on skills and experience.
Salary based on experience.
Please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role at a glance:
- MosArt Architects hiring Senior Architectural Technologist for various projects.
- Role: Lead teams, interact with clients, handle docs, inspect sites.
- Strong communication (oral, written) vital for client interactions.
- Ideal candidate: 10+ yrs experience, Irish legislation knowledge, varied project portfolio.
- Proficient in Planning, Building Control, BCMS, construction detailing.
- Skilled in Revit, Autocad, and effective team collaboration.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Focus on project management and stage prioritization